Wednesday, November 14, 2018

This is it!

 Hi welcome to my blog, this is my first post! (don’t know if you can tell but I’m new to this) My name is Fabiana Dominguez and I’m going to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a bilingual 17 year old (not many of those, am I right). I’m in my senior year at Cypress Bay High School. I enjoy painting a lot. In fact, I think it’s what I am best at. I do it whenever I have time (not that I have a lot of time anyway due to my poor time management skills). Fun fact: I am such an indecisive person it took me a total of 3 hours to decide what it was that I wanted to talk about in this wonderful blog of mine that I’ve created. It’s probably because I’m a bit of an over thinker and I’ve been trained and taught to write whatever it is others tell me to (teachers). Now I have all this freedom and don’t know what to do with it! It’s so exciting yet nerve wracking!
  In my new journey that I am taking you guys on with me, aka this blog, I want to talk about my final film project in which not just me but the whole class is working on. Talking about the whole process like the genre in which I will be doing so in my next post. Stay tuned ;). Hopefully, during this whole process, ideas start flowing out of my head constantly, the light bulb up there stays on, and I’m on the right track.

Sincerely,

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment