Friday, March 15, 2019

Week Four: 

 We have officially decided that our first filming day will be tomorrow! I can not wait to meet up again with my fabulous group. I am stoked to share all the great ideas that were said to me by my classmates on how to go about this project. A couple of things that I was told was that in starting off my film opening, in which was something I feel that we struggled in the most, was that we should show how these girls that are being sex trafficked are being lured in. I thought this was really cool and another way to look at it just because it does make sense in going that route as well. Something else that was said that really caught my attention was showing the five stages: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance which would go in sync with the percent of phone and/or girls kidnapped. I really like this idea a lot because I had not heard about that and is different and I think could come out really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment