Friday, March 15, 2019


   Image result for happy gif\

Week Four:
  I am so excited to announce that today went absolutely amazing! My classmates and I were all instructed to separate into different groups to get together and to give pointers to one another. I was so beyond anxious as we went counterclockwise to share our storyboards and our ideas on what all of us have planned to produce. Finally after giving feedback to my peers, it turned out to be my turn to share (my shy self went last of course).  I got amazing ideas bouncing off the walls from my classmates which excites me a whole lot. One of my classmates in the group that I was in had suggested a beginning for my film opening which I was struggling in which I could definitely take that route.
  I took a lot of notes as to what they were telling me so I can run back and share those ideas with my group. I can not wait to see the final outcome of this project, I have been told by many that they do like the topic and the route my group and I are going in.  There are so many ideas and I feel real good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment